Tuesday 10 June 2014

Mark Taylor's Buried life project

Link to Animoto video:
Mark Taylor's Buried life project

Author's Note -
      My name is Mark Taylor and this is my Bucket list with some things I want to do in my life. I found coming up with ideas or things that I want to do in my life very difficult. I could barely come up with 25 ideas and it dawned on me that I'm either completely satisfied with my life as it is and don't want to do much or I'm a very boring person and just lack that factor that makes me want to be adventurous and try and see new and unique things in the world. The things that I put on my bucket list so far are the things that really interest me as of now and I hope to complete them all at some point or another i'm sure as I grow older I will continue to find and add more things to my bucket list.

What now -
       While most of the things on my bucket list are easy to accomplish and I will most likely complete most of them the one thing i'm closest to accomplishing at the moment is learning to drive. I've already taken lessons and got my beginners which is a good step towards my goal. All that is left is booking my date for my road test and passing and i'll officially have my drivers license! Once i'm done that I will have completed probably the most important thing in my bucket list that will help me in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment